The icon size in the Control Panel can be changed to fit the user’s preferences. This is useful for easier access to different settings and functions within the computer. To make the change, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Open the Control Panel by going to the start menu and typing “Control Panel” in the search bar.
2. In the Control Panel window that appears, click on “Appearance and Personalization” at the top.
3. On the left side of the window, select “Change the size of all items”.
4. In the window that appears, you have a choice of Smaller, Medium, or Larger. Choose your desired size and click “OK”.
5. The changes will take effect immediately. You can now see your newly sized Control Panel icons.
It is important to note that this only changes the size of the icons. The window layout and organization of the Control Panel remains the same regardless of the size of the icons. You may also find that certain icons are not affected by the change in size, such as system tray icons.
Hopefully this guide has helped you understand how to change the icon size in the Control Panel. If you need further assistance feel free to contact customer support for help.