1. Open the Control Panel:
b. In Windows 7, click the Start button, then select Control Panel.
2. On the Control Panel window, click Clock, Language, and Region.
3. On the Region and Language window, select the Language tab.
4. Under Languages, select the language you want to use.
5. If desired, click Details and you can further customize the language settings.
6. Click OK when finished.
7. To install additional languages, click Add a language under Languages.
8. Select the languages you want to install, click download, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
9. Once the language has been installed, it will appear under the languages list.
10. To change the default language, select the desired language in the list, and then click Set as Default at the bottom of the window.
11. Click OK when finished.
12. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.