Windows makes it easy to stay up-to-date with the latest software and security updates. To check for updates in Windows, follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard to bring up the Start Menu.
2. Click on Settings > Update & Security.
3. On the Windows Update tab, click Check for updates. Windows will now search for available updates.
4. Once the search is completed, any available updates will be listed and you can install them by pressing the Install now button at the top of the page.
5. If you have Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, you can also use the Windows Update for Business feature to manage updates. This will allow you to specify when updates are installed, what updates are installed and which devices receive the updates.
6. You can also manually check for updates by downloading them from the Microsoft Download Centre. Search for the update you need and once you find it, download and install it on your computer.
7. Finally, if you’re using a device that runs Windows 10 S, such as the Surface Pro, you can only get updates from the Windows Store. Open the Store, search for and then download the update you need.
By following these steps, you can easily keep your Windows PC up-to-date with the latest software and security updates. Depending on your version of Windows, you may also be able to use other methods such as Windows Update for Business or the Windows Store to get your updates.