1. Check the CPU usage: Run the Windows Task Manager to view the CPU usage of your system.
2. Check the memory usage: Run the Windows Task Manager to view the RAM and virtual memory usage of your system.
3. View disk utilization: Run the Windows Task Manager or Resource Monitor to check disk usage.
4. Check disk speeds: Run a disk benchmarking tool like CrystalDiskMark to measure the read and write speeds of your system’s hard drive.
5. Measure network speeds: Run an online speed test from providers like Speedtest.net to measure the download and upload speeds of your network connection.
6. Check GPU performance: Run a benchmarking tool like 3DMark to measure the frame rate, FPS, and other metrics of your graphics card.