1. Open the “Settings” app on your device.
3. Select the app that you want to limit data access for, and then select “Edit Data Use Permissions”.
4. Select the toggle next to “Allow Background Data” to turn off background data access for the app.
5. Select “Allow Data Use” to determine which networks the app can access.
6. Select the toggle for “Allow app to use Cellular Data” to control cellular data access for the app.
7. Select the toggle for “Allow app to use Wi-Fi” to control Wi-Fi data access for the app.
8. Select “Save” to apply the changes and limit data access for the selected app.