Customizing the lock screen in Windows 10 is a straightforward procedure that can be completed in just a few steps. The lock screen provides the first view of the desktop that you see when you turn on the computer, so it’s important to make it look just the way you want.
Here are the steps you need to take to customize your lock screen:
1. Open the Settings app by clicking on the gear icon in the Start Menu or by pressing the Windows+I keys simultaneously.
2. Once you’re in the Settings app, click on the Personalization category.
3. Now click on the Lock screen option located on the left pane.
4. On the right side of the window, you’ll see several options that you can use to customize your lock screen.
5. You can choose a background image from the list of images included with Windows 10 or upload a custom image of your own. You can also choose whether to show your log-in name, a tool tip, or nothing at all.
6. By clicking on the “Browse” button, you can select any image you might want to use as your lock screen background.
7. To adjust other features of the lock screen such as toggling the slider to enable/disable the lock screen and more, click on the Advanced setting button located at the bottom of the page.
8. Here, you can also adjust notifications, choose an app to show detailed status, and much more.
Once you’re done customizing the lock screen, click on the Apply button located at the bottom of the window to save your changes. You should now enjoy the new look of your lock screen.