1. Run a disk cleanup utility to remove any unnecessary files that are cluttering up your PC.
3. Disable unnecessary startup programs from automatically running at startup.
4. Manage your startup programs and services to ensure only the important ones are running.
5. Turn off the visual effects and animations in Windows for smoother performance.
6. Defragment your hard drive to make sure the files are optimally stored.
7. Keep Windows up to date by installing all available updates.
8. Make sure you have enough RAM and use a good quality antivirus program.