1. Check the scanner manual to make sure that your scanner supports scanning multiple pages.
3. Check and adjust the paper feeder on the scanner, if necessary.
4. Ensure the original document is being properly aligned in the scanner and that it is positioned correctly for the scan.
5. If you are using a scan software, make sure it is set to scan multiple pages.
6. Clean the scanner glass, if necessary.
7. Try resetting or reinstalling the scanner drivers and software.
8. Perform a maintenance scan of the scanner.
9. Uninstall and reinstall the scanner software entirely.
10. Try using a different scanning application.