To manage user accounts in Windows Control Panel, you need to open the Control Panel window, click on User Accounts, and then select Manage User Accounts from the provided options. From the next window, you will be able to view all user accounts created on your computer. Here are some of the features you can use to manage these user accounts:
1. Create new user accounts– You can create a new user account in two ways: either by creating a local account with a username and password, or by using an existing Microsoft account (if it’s connected to your computer).
2. Change or delete user accounts — You can change or delete user accounts from this window. To change accounts, simply click on the account you want to modify, and you can change the password, the user name, or even delete the account altogether.
3. Change user type — You can also change the user type for each user account. This will restrict or grant access to certain features depending on the type of user. For example, if you want a “Standard User” account to be able to install programs, you would need to change the user type to “Administrator”.
4. Change Parental Controls — If you want to restrict access to certain content, you can set up Parental Control settings. From this window, you can decide which websites and apps the user can access, and at what time.
5. Change account picture — You can also customize user accounts by changing the account picture. This feature allows you to upload a photo or choose from a few pre-selected images to represent a user account.
These are just a few examples of the functions available for managing user accounts in Windows Control Panel. Managing user accounts is important in order to ensure the security and privacy of your computer and its users. By setting up the appropriate user accounts, you can help protect your data, limit access to certain websites and apps, and keep your computer running smoothly and securely.