1. Right-click the Start button and select Settings.
2. Select Personalization from the menu.
3. Select the Start tab.
4. Toggle on or off the Show app list in Start menu option for the left side of the Start screen.
5. Select which apps should show up on the Start menu.
6. Select the Choose which folders appear on Start option to decide which folders you’d like to appear on the right side of your Start screen.
7. Select the Background option to choose a personal image, solid color, or slideshow to display on your Start screen.
8. Select the Color option to choose an accent color to use on your Start screen.
9. Select the Show more tiles option to change the number of app tiles you’d like displayed on your Start screen.
10. Select Done to save your changes.