1. Open the Control Panel on your computer.
3. Click on the Network and Sharing Center link.
4. Select Change Adapter Settings from the left-hand side of the window.
5. Right-click on your active network connection and choose Properties.
6. Select the Networking tab at the top of the window.
7. Click on the drop-down menu next to the item labeled ‘This connection uses the following items’ and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
8. Click on the Properties button.
9. Check the box labeled ‘Obtain an IP address automatically’.
10. Make sure that the box labeled ‘Obtain DNS server address automatically’ is also checked.
11. Click the OK button to save your changes.
12. Close the Networking tab by hitting the OK button.
13. Close the window for your active network connection by hitting OK.
14. Close the Network and Sharing Center window by hitting the Close button.
15. Close the Control Panel window by hitting the OK button.