1. Open the Start menu and select the Settings icon.
2. Select Accounts from the Settings window.
3. Select Family & Other Users from the left pane.
4. Select Add someone else to this PC on the right pane.
5. Select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information and then select Add a user without a Microsoft account.
6. Enter a Username into the designated text box.
7. Enter a Password into the designated text box.
8. Enter a Password hint into the designated text box.
9. Select Next.
10. The new user will now be added to the list of user accounts.
11. Repeat steps 4 through 9 to add additional user accounts.