1. To set up Parental Control settings in the Windows Control Panel, follow the steps outlined below.
2. First, open the Control Panel. This can be done by clicking on the Start button and selecting “Control Panel”.
3. After opening the Control Panel, locate the “User Accounts and Family Safety” section. It is located near the bottom of the list of options.
4. Under this section, select the “Set up Parental Controls for Any User” option.
5. On the next page, you will be asked to select the user that you wish to apply the parental control settings too. Select the relevant user from the list.
6. After selecting the user, you will have the option to specify what type of restrictions you would like to place on their account. You can choose to either block all websites, block specific websites, or restrict access to certain programs or games.
7. Once you have made your selections, click the “Save” button.
8. You will then be asked to provide an email address in order to receive any notifications about changes to the parental controls. After entering your email address, click the “Save” button again.
9. The last step is to enter a password to protect the parental control settings. Enter a password twice and click the “Save” button.
10. You are now ready to start using the parental control settings. You can adjust or remove the restrictions anytime by accessing the “Set up Parental Controls for Any User” option in the Control Panel.