1. Run disk cleanup: run disk cleanup from the start menu search bar to delete temporary files, thumbnail cache, etc.
2. Check for malware: use an anti-virus tool or a malware scanner to check for malicious software on your machine.
3. Uninstall unnecessary programs: uninstall programs that you don’t need or haven’t used in a while.
4. Update your operating system and software: ensure that you have the latest updates for your operating system and software installed.
5. Upgrade hardware: consider upgrading the RAM and storage in your machine.
6. Disable startup programs: disable applications that launch automatically at startup, as they can slow down the boot process.
7. Enable fast startup feature: enable the fast startup feature, which can speed up the boot process.
8. Clean the inside of your computer: take a can of compressed air and blow out any dust, lint, and debris from your fan and other internal components.