Parental control in Windows 10 can be enabled by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and then select Settings.
2. Select the Accounts option and then select Family & other people.
3. Under the “Your family” section, you will see the option to “Add a family member.” Click on it and add either an existing Microsoft account or create a new one.
4. Once you add the account, you will be able to set parental controls for that account. In the “Manage family settings online” link, you will be able to manage these settings.
5. Click on the “Web browsing” setting to enable filters for your child’s web use. This includes blocking certain websites, monitoring the websites that your child visits, and setting specific time limits for internet usage.
6. To set usage limits, go to “Screen time” and use the slider to set a limit on the total amount of time that the account holder can spend on the computer each day.
7. To control which apps and games your child can access, go to “App and game limits”. Here, you can block certain apps and games from running on the device at all times, or allow them only during certain days and times.
8. Finally, if you want to control what types of content your child can access, go to “Content Restrictions” and set age limits for movies, TV shows, and music.
By following these steps, you will be able to easily turn on and configure the parental control options in Windows 10. This allows parents to easily monitor and control their children’s activities on their devices, providing peace of mind and ensuring that they are not exposed to inappropriate content.