Uninstalling a program can vary depending on the type of operating system you are using. Below are instructions for uninstalling a program on Windows, Mac OS and mobile devices.
1. Select the Start (Windows logo) button, enter “Control Panel” in the search box and click on Control Panel from the results.
2. Click Uninstall a program found under Programs.
3. Select the program you wish to uninstall by clicking on it, then click Uninstall.
4. Follow any additional prompts that appear during the uninstall process.
1. From the Finder (desktop), click Applications in the left sidebar.
2. Find and select the program you want to uninstall.
3. Drag the program to the Trash (or select File > Move to Trash).
4. In the Finder, choose Empty Trash from the Finder menu, then confirm you want to delete the items in the Trash.
1. Go to Settings and open Apps, or App Manager.
2. Select the app you want to uninstall and tap Uninstall.
3. Confirm the uninstall when prompted.
Sometimes you may need to run an additional uninstaller program in order to completely remove the program from your system. The program’s manufacturer may provide an uninstaller with the program, and it might be listed in the Control Panel under Uninstall a program (Windows) or Applications (macOS). If there is no uninstaller available and the program isn’t listed in your computer’s control panel, you may have to manually remove the application files from your computer. Refer to the program’s documentation to locate all associated files, then delete them.