1. Go to the Start Menu in the bottom left corner of the desktop where you will see a settings cog icon.
2. Click on the settings cog to launch the Settings app.
3. On the first page of the Settings app, you will be presented with various sections containing settings.
4. Choose the section that best suits what you want to change or customize.
5. Once you are done editing, click the back arrow to go back and make changes to another section.
6. When you have finished making changes in the Settings app, you can close it by clicking the X in the top right corner.