1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner on your taskbar.
2. Select the Settings icon (or press Windows key + I) located at the top of the Start Menu or type settings into the Windows search bar.
3. The main Settings window will appear with a list of options available on the left side. Select an option to adjust settings and configure Windows 10.
4. If the setting you need is not listed on the left panel, you can use the search box to look for it by typing the setting’s name or a keyword related to it.
5. Once you find the desired setting, click or select it to adjust it according to your preference. You can view more detailed options by selecting the Advanced link at the bottom of the Settings window.