A zero byte file or zero length file is a computer file containing no data. That is, it has a length or size of zero bytes. Zero byte files cannot be loaded or used by most applications.
To clean zero length files (empty files), please follow the below steps:
- Run WinUtilities Disk Cleaner
- Select Options, and then select Search Options tab
- Check option: Find zero length files (empty files)
- Click OK to save settings
- Follow the wizard to scan the zero length files in selected drives or folders
PC Cleaning and Speed up Tool Clean registry and junk files from your PCs. Protect your privacy and make your PCs more secure. Provide a better option of optimizing and accelerating your computer!