1. Open Settings.
2. Click Update & Security.
3. Click the Recovery tab on the left side of the window.
4. Under Advanced Startup, click Restart Now.
5. After your computer reboots, select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Image Recovery.
6. At the next screen, click the Create a Recovery Drive option.
7. On the next screen, check the box “Copy the recovery partition from the PC to the recovery drive.”
8. Insert a USB drive with at least 4 GB of free space and then click Next.
9. The recovery drive will be created. Once finished, you can use it to boot your PC in case of emergency.