With WordPress Auto Post software you can easily create articles in batches with AI and upload them to the specified category of WordPress automatically. Here are the steps:
- Download and run WordPress Auto Post software
- Enter your wordpress website URL (For uploading articles)
In order for your site to upload articles properly, make sure that xmlrpc.php is enabled. wordpress sites already have xmlrpc.php enabled by default, so generally no configuration is required.
- Enter the default category of articles, keywords, language, and number of articles generated in bulk.
- Enter your OpenAI apikey. The program will call ChatGPT API to generate articles.
- Click Create Articles with OpenAI and Upload to My Website button.
- Now the program will automatically mass-produce high-quality original articles around keywords and upload them to the website automatically. Generating and uploading articles is done in real time, and the process typically takes a few minutes.
For the proxy settings, if you are using something like v2rayN, the IP of the proxy server should be set to 127.0.0.1 and the port can be set in v2rayN (default v2rayN port is 1080). In addition, you do not need to enable global proxy, just use the default proxy mode.
WordPress Auto Post Proxy Settings:
Here is an example of an automatically generated article list:
Here is an example of the specific content of an AI-created article: