1. Open the Microsoft Store: First, open the Microsoft Store on your Windows 11 PC by clicking the Start Menu and selecting “Microsoft Store”.
2. Search for the application or software: Next, use the search bar at the top and type in the name of the software or application that you want to install.
3. Click Get (or sometimes Install): Once you have found the software or app, click the “Get” or “Install” button next to it.
4. Follow installation instructions: Follow the on-screen instructions that appear after clicking the “Get” or “Install” buttons to complete the installation. You may need to agree to certain licenses or permissions before you can continue.
5. Run the software: Congratulations, you’ve installed the software or application. To run it, simply click the Start Menu and find it in the list of apps available.