1. Do your research. Before investing in cryptocurrency, be sure to do your research and understand the fundamentals and risks of the technology.
2. Invest within your means. As with any other type of investment, it’s important to invest only what you are willing and able to lose.
3. Diversify your portfolio. Don’t put all of your eggs in one cryptocurrency basket. Instead, diversify your holdings by investing in several different coins.
4. Keep your cryptocurrency safe. Crypto assets are vulnerable to hacking, so it’s important to store them in a secure wallet or exchange.
5. Monitor the news. Events such as hard forks, airdrops, or regulation changes can greatly influence the price of cryptocurrencies, so it’s a good idea to stay up to date on the latest news.
6. Be patient and disciplined. Cryptocurrency markets are highly volatile, so it’s best to take a long-term view and be patient and disciplined with your investments.