1. Use tracking resources: Using tools such as CoinMarketCap, CoinCap.io and CoinGecko to help you monitor your investments.
2. Use a cryptocurrency portfolio tracker: A portfolio tracker allows you to view and manage all of your cryptocurrency investments in one place. Popular trackers include Delta, Blockfolio and CryptoCompare.
3. Make use of crypto wallets: Wallets can be used to securely store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies. Popular wallets such as MyEtherWallet, Exodus and MetaMask can help you to manage your investments.
4. Research constantly: Constantly research news, progress, and analysis from the industry so you can be informed about any changes or developments that may affect your investments.
5. Monitor prices regularly: By monitoring prices regularly you’ll be able to spot important changes that could affect your investments.