1. Visit a reputable Bitcoin wallet provider to create an account. There are many to choose from, including Coinbase, Blockchain, and Electrum.
2. Download the wallet software and install it on your device.
3. Generate a wallet address. This is where you will send and receive Bitcoins.
4. Store the wallet securely by following the security recommendations provided by the wallet provider.
5. Fund your wallet with Bitcoin. You can buy Bitcoin from cryptocurrency exchanges or find someone who is willing to sell Bitcoin to you.