1. Understand the risks: Crypto currencies are a highly volatile and speculative market. It is important to understand the high risk involved and be prepared for losses.
2. Educate yourself: Take the time to research the crypto currency you plan to invest in and familiarize yourself with the technology and potential risks associated with it.
3. Implement secure practices: Make sure you store your crypto currency securely with strong passwords and secure wallets, use secure networks when trading, and enable two-factor authentication where possible.
4. Use a reliable exchange: Make sure you use a trusted, safe exchange, and ensure that it supports all the coins you are looking to trade in.
5. Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose: Crypto currency investments can be extremely risky, so always make sure you invest within what you can afford to lose. Investing beyond your means is never a good idea.