1. Choose a Wallet: First, you need to select a wallet that can store the type of cryptocurrency. ( Check out our list of cryptocurrency wallets to find the best one for you)
2. Download and Install: After selecting a wallet, you should download and install it on your device.
3. Set Up Your Wallet: Once installed, you’ll be prompted to create an account and set up your wallet. A combination of a username and password will be used to access the wallet.
4. Fund Your Wallet: Now you’re ready to fund your wallet. Depending on the wallet you choose, you may be able to buy cryptocurrency directly from the wallet. Or, you may need to use an exchange to purchase your coins and then transfer them to your wallet.
5. Make Transactions: Finally, you’re able to make transactions with your wallet. You should note that if you want to receive payments, you’ll need to provide the sender with your wallet address.