Yes, there are a few ways to free up space on a hard drive and speed up your PC.
1. Uninstall programs you don’t need anymore.
2. Empty the Recycle Bin.
3. Delete temporary files and unnecessary system files, such as error reports, log files, and check disk files.
4. Compress large files and folders to save disk space.
5. Use disk cleanup tools to delete browser cache, crash dumps, and other unneeded files.
6. Scan your hard drive for viruses and other malicious software.
7. Migrate non-essential data, such as music, videos, photos, etc., to an external hard drive or cloud storage.
8. Defragment your hard drive to improve disk performance.