Yes, there are many software tools to help you optimize the performance of your PC. Some of the most popular ones are:
1) Auslogics BoostSpeed – A comprehensive tool to help you clean up, speed up and fix your system.
2) CCleaner – A tool designed for cleaning up temporary files, tracking cookies, and other junk from your computer in order to improve its speed and performance.
3) Glary Utilities – A versatile suite of system utilities to help you with disk space analysis, registry repair, and more.
4) Razer Cortex – A gaming optimizer that helps improve performance while playing games.
5) System Mechanic – A tool to help you scan, identify, clean and repair any problems with your system.