Yes, there are several ways to reduce the amount of RAM your system is using.
1. Identify and remove any unnecessary applications or programs that are running in the background.
2. Reduce the size of your restore points or shadow copies if you’re using them.
3. Clear out temporary files and caches.
4. Adjust your virtual memory setting.
5. Use a memory optimization tool.
6. Disable memory-hungry visual effects and animations.
7. Uninstall or disable any resource-intensive applications that you no longer use.
8. Install more RAM if possible.