Yes, there are a number of ways to reduce system startup time:
2. Disable unnecessary services and programs which run at startup.
3. Reduce the number of programs that start up automatically.
4. Use a lightweight operating system or a lightweight version of the OS you are using.
5. Increase your RAM to improve multitasking performance.
6. Defragment your hard drive to reduce input/output operations.
7. Adjust Windows’ power settings to maximize performance.
8. Install system updates when available.
9. Install an optimized version of your OS.
10. Optimize your BIOS settings.