Yes, there are several ways you can speed up boot time on Windows.
1. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs: Uninstalling programs you don’t use frequently can help improve boot times on Windows.
2. Disable Unnecessary Startup Items: Disabling unnecessary startup programs will also help speed up boot times.
3. Defragment Hard Drive: Defragmenting your hard drive can help reduce the amount of time it takes for Windows to read files from disk during start-up.
4. Update Your Drivers: Outdated or corrupt drivers can cause conflicts and slow down your boot times. Keeping your drivers up-to-date can help improve boot times.
5. Run a Disk Cleanup: Running a disk cleanup can help remove temporary files and junk data from your system which in turn can help speed up boot times.
6. Enable Fast Startup: Windows 10 includes a feature called “fast startup,” which helps reduce start-up times.