1. Use disk cleanup and defragment your hard drive regularly.
3. Uninstall programs that you don’t use.
4. Disable startup programs and services that you don’t need.
5. Use a lightweight antivirus program or disable built-in Windows Defender.
6. Disable visual effects and make sure all the scheduled tasks are running properly.
7. Clear your browser cache regularly.
8. Clean up your hard drive and get rid of large and unused files.
9. Scan your computer for malware and viruses.
10. Check the system health regularly.