1. Run disk cleanup utilities to remove unnecessary files, programs and duplicate files that are taking up space on your hard drive.
2. Use disk defragmenter programs to rearrange fragmented data on the disk for faster access and improved performance.
3. Disable hibernation and sleep modes to free up disk space.
4. Uninstall any unused programs or applications that are taking up hard drive space.
5. Limit the number of programs that start up automatically with your computer.
6. Limit large file downloads and limit the amount of temporary files stored on your hard drive.
7. Move large files, such as photos and videos, to an external drive to free up space on your hard drive.
8. Create multiple partitions on your hard drive so that you can store files in different areas.