2. Low Fees: One of the main reasons people use cryptocurrency is the low fees associated with these payments. Cryptocurrencies are much cheaper to use than traditional payment methods like credit cards or wire transfers, since there are no associated costs with initiating or receiving payments.
3. Global Accessibility: Cryptocurrency can be used anywhere in the world, regardless of local currency or exchange rate. Users are able to transfer funds quickly and easily to anyone with an internet connection.
1. Volatility: Despite its growing popularity, cryptocurrency is incredibly volatile. Its value tends to fluctuate wildly, making it difficult to predict or plan for.
2. Poor Liquidity: Cryptocurrency has poor liquidity, meaning it is not very easy to turn into cash. Many exchanges that offer cryptocurrencies will only allow you to trade them for other digital currencies, not fiat currency.
3. Risk of Fraud: There is always the risk of fraud when making any kind of financial transaction, but this risk is particularly high when it comes to cryptocurrency. Because of the lack of regulation, scammers can take advantage of traders who may not be aware of the risks involved.