1. High Level of Security: Crypto currencies are built on sophisticated cryptographic technology, making them secure and difficult to counterfeit. They are also decentralized, meaning they don’t rely on a central server or authority to process payments.
2. Fast Transactions: Crypto currencies allow for quick payments, with transactions usually taking only a few minutes to process. This makes them ideal for transferring money across borders.
3. Low Processing Fees: Most crypto currency transactions involve very low fees compared to other payment methods like credit cards and bank transfers. This makes them especially attractive for international payments.
4. No Chargebacks: Unlike credit card payments, crypto currencies are not reversible. This helps protect sellers from fraudulent chargebacks that can erode profits.
5. Financial Inclusion: Crypto currencies can provide access to financial services in areas where they don’t currently exist. For example, in developing countries where traditional banking services are unavailable, crypto currencies can provide an alternative way for people to transfer funds.