1. Too Many Background Programs and Services: Programs running in the background can take up system resources that are needed by other programs and result in slower performance.
2. Not Enough Hard Drive Space: When your hard drive gets too full, it can cause slowdowns and performance issues.
3. Outdated Hardware Specs: Older hardware can be a hindrance on performance as it can’t keep up with modern demands.
4. Malware and Viruses: Malware and viruses can cause major slowdowns on your computer and even lead to data loss.
5. Poor Maintenance: If you don’t keep your computer updated and maintain it regularly, it will become sluggish over time.