1. Bitcoin – The original and most widely used cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that is powered by blockchain technology.
2. Ethereum – Ethereum is an open source, blockchain-based, distributed computing platform with its own native cryptocurrency (Ether).
3. Litecoin – Litecoin is a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin’s technology, but with a faster rate of processing transactions.
4. Ripple – Ripple is a centralized digital currency designed for global payments and remittances.
5. Dash – Dash is an open source peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency network.
6. Zcash – Zcash is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency that uses zero-knowledge cryptography to secure transactions.
7. Monero – Monero is a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency known for its anonymous and untraceable payment system.
8. Dogecoin – Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that started as a joke, but now has a vibrant community and many use cases.