1. Increased efficiency in transactions – Blockchain technology allows for quick and secure transactions without the need for centralized oversight, and this can greatly reduce transaction costs for businesses and consumers.
2. Improved trust and transparency – Blockchain technology allows for an open, distributed ledger that is securely encrypted, meaning that all parties involved in a transaction can trust that their data is secure and protected from malicious actors.
3. Digital asset management – With blockchain technology, digital assets can be securely managed, tracked and traded using smart contracts and distributed ledger technology. This can help to increase efficiency in trading these assets and create new business opportunities for market participants.
4. Improved financial inclusion – By allowing for more secure and efficient transactions, blockchain technology can provide access to financial services to people who are currently excluded from the traditional banking sector.
5. Reduced risk of fraud – By utilizing sophisticated cryptographic technology, blockchain technology can reduce the risk of fraud in financial transactions.
6. Increased access to capital – By providing access to new markets and new investors, blockchain technology can enable companies to raise capital faster and more cheaply. This can help to spur economic growth in developing countries.