1. Bitcoin: The original and most widely-used cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency.
3. Litecoin: A peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that is designed to be faster and more scalable than Bitcoin.
4. Ripple: A real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange, and remittance network.
5. Dash: A privacy focussed cryptocurrency that offers fast and secure transactions.
6. Zcash: A privacy-centric digital currency that provides selective transparency of transactions.
7. Monero: A private and anonymous cryptocurrency that focuses on privacy and scalability.
8. Dogecoin: A cryptocurrency featuring a Shiba Inu from the “Doge” Internet meme as its logo.
9. Tether: A stablecoin pegged to the US dollar, allowing for greater liquidity in the cryptocurrency markets.
10. Stellar: An open-source protocol for sending and receiving money in any pair of currencies.