1. Run disk cleanup: This will help remove temporary and unnecessary files from your computer to free up disk space.
3. Check startup programs: Make sure that all of the applications that start with your laptop are necessary. Consider disabling those that are not required.
4. Clean up your hard drive: Remove unwanted files, duplicates, and other unnecessary elements from your hard drive to free up space.
5. Defragment your hard drive: This helps optimize the performance of your hard drive by reorganizing how data is stored on it.
6. Update your drivers: Old hardware drivers can also slow down your laptop. Make sure to keep them up-to-date.
7. Add more RAM: Adding extra RAM can give your laptop a performance boost if it is running low on memory.
8. Refresh your operating system: If all else fails, consider reinstalling the operating system for a fresh start.