1. Use the task manager – Use the task manager to identify programs that are running when your computer starts. You can then decide which of these should be removed.
2. Uninstall programs – Uninstall any programs that you no longer need. These can be causing unnecessary start-up programs.
3. Disable start-up programs – In the task manager, there is an option to disable certain programs from starting when your computer boots.
4. Use a startup manager – You can use a third-party startup manager to easily manage which programs run when your computer starts up.
5. Research start-up programs – Research each program to determine if it is necessary for your computer to start up. If not, disable or uninstall it.