1. Clear out your downloads folder and delete any unnecessary files.
3. Delete any large documents, photos, videos, or music files that you don’t need.
4. Empty your recycle bin.
5. Disable background apps and services that are running unnecessarily or that you don’t use.
6. Limit the number of applications that launch automatically when your computer starts up.
7. Move large files to an external drive or cloud storage.
8. Consolidate duplicate files.
9. Defragment your hard drive to optimize storage and performance.
10. Update your system regularly.