1. Clean up your hard drive. Delete unnecessary files and programs, and move large files to an external drive.
3. Update your operating system and drivers.
4. Add more RAM if you can afford it.
5. Disable visual effects such as animations and shadows.
6. Uninstall bloatware that comes pre-installed on your computer.
7. Adjust your power settings to maximize performance.
8. Defragment your hard drive.
9. Scan your computer for viruses and malware.
10. Check the temperature of your computer and make sure it isn’t overheating.