1. Close unnecessary programs and web browser tabs that are open but not being used.
3. Run disk cleanup and defragment your hard drive.
4. Install an antivirus program to help protect your computer from malware.
5. Update your operating system and device drivers regularly.
6. Add more RAM so your computer can process multiple tasks faster.
7. Turn off any visual effects or animations on your computer.
8. Run a full system scan to check for any malicious programs or viruses.
9. Install a solid-state drive (SSD) if your computer does not have one.
10. Turn off Wi-Fi or Ethernet when not in use.