1. Connect to the internet using a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi.
3. Make sure you are getting the best speeds from your ISP.
4. Limit the number of devices connected to your network.
5. Make sure your computer is free of viruses and malware.
6. Uninstall any unnecessary applications that are running or running in the background.
7. Move closer to the router to reduce signal interference from obstacles like walls.
8. Prioritize bandwidth usage for time-sensitive applications like streaming video or VoIP calls.
9. Reduce the load on your connection by disabling file sharing and peer-to-peer programs.
10. Use an internet speed test to check the actual speed of your connection.