1. Clean up your computer regularly by removing temporary files and deleting unused applications.
3. Keep your operating system and applications updated.
4. Disable unnecessary startup programs.
5. Uninstall unused programs.
6. Install a trusted registry cleaner to help identify the cause of any slowdown and repair registry errors.
7. Replace or add more RAM if needed.
8. Adjust your power settings to ensure your computer isn’t running too hot.
9. Defragment your hard drive regularly.
10. Get rid of any malware and spyware.