1. Close Unnecessary Programs and Processes: Check what processes and programs are running in the background, and close any that you don’t need.
2. Disable Startup Programs: You can disable startup programs to prevent them from using up memory during startup.
3. Adjust Visual Effects: Adjusting your visual effects can help reduce unnecessary memory usage.
4. Disable Unused Devices: Disabling unused devices helps free up memory for more useful things.
5. Increase Virtual Memory: Increasing virtual memory allows more space for your computer to run programs more efficiently.
6. Update Drivers: Updating your drivers regularly can help reduce memory usage.
7. Run a Memory Cleaner: A memory cleaner can help free up memory by deleting junk files and data.
8. Add More RAM: Adding more RAM to your PC is an easy way to reduce memory usage and improve performance.