1. Market Cap and Price: A cryptocurrency with a large market cap and high price is more likely to be a good investment as it indicates it has strong support among investors.
2. Technology: Cryptocurrencies that have innovative technology or provide unique solutions to existing problems are generally better investments as they offer something different and have potential for long-term growth.
3. Usage: Cryptocurrencies that have an active user base or are being actively used by businesses are often seen as better investments, as they have an actual use case and purpose.
4. Adoption: Cryptocurrencies that are being adopted by more and more people could be good investments as they may increase in value due to increased demand.
5. Community: Cryptocurrencies with vibrant communities of developers, investors, and users can be good investments as the support of a strong community can help drive development and adoption of the currency.