1. Processor – Upgrading your processor to a more powerful one can vastly improve the performance of your computer.
3. Graphics card – A dedicated graphics card can help improve the visuals and performance of games and other graphics-intensive applications.
4. Storage – If you frequently work with large files, or play games that require lots of disk space, upgrading your storage drive to an SSD can increase speeds significantly.
5. Power supply – A higher wattage power supply can provide more power to your components, providing smoother performance and potentially making overclocking easier.
6. Cooling – Increasing your computer’s cooling can help keep it running cooler and extend the life of key components.